- Born: Abt 1604-1605, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Married: 16 Oct 1648, Stanshead Abbot, Hereford, England
- Died: 16 Oct 1648, Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Buried: 20 May 1648
Ancestral File Number: 8WB7-VL. User ID: 4858.
Immigrated on Ship Elizabeth from Ipswich Suffolk England, Removed to CT, Will Dated Ipswich Suffolk England.
A Genealogical Register of the First Settlers of New England, John Farmer, Genealogical Publishing Co, Lancaster MA 1829, p81: ROBERT DAY, Cambridge, was admitted freeman 1635, and probably went to Connecticut, where ten persons of the name had received the honours of Yale College in 1828.
ANCESTRY.COM 13 Aug 2000 Database: Massachusetts Applications of Freemen, 1630-91
Date, Name, Residence, Original Source, Comment
06 May 1635, Robte Day, C. R., Vol. I. p. 153.
Family Search 01 Aug 1999 Ancestral File v4.19 AFN: 8WB7-VL.
1. Immigration; Bef 1635, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA. "Elizabeth", From Ipswich Suffolk England.
2. Freeman; 6 May 1635, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA. 1
3. Removed; Aft 1635, Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
Robert married Editha STEBBINS, daughter of William STEBBINS, Jr and Mary, on 16 Oct 1648 in Stanshead Abbot, Hereford, England. (Editha STEBBINS was born in 1613 in Woodham, Essex, England and died on 24 Oct 1688 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA.)