- Born: Jan 1573-1574, St Martin- In-The-Field, London, Middlesex, England
- Christened: Jan 1574, St Martin- In-The-Field, London, Middlesex, England
- Married: 1595, Dorking, Surrey, England
- Died: 15 Mar 1620/21, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA
- Buried: 1621, St Martins, Surrey, England
Ancestral File Number: 8LC1-4G. User ID: 4703.
Pilgrim, Died first winter 1620-21 Plymouth.
"Saints and Strangers- Being the Lives of the Pilgrim Fathers and their Families with their Friends and Foes and an Account of their Posthumous Wanderings in Limbo, Their Final Resurrection and Rise to Glory and the Strange Pilgrimages of Plymouth Rock" George F Willison, Reynal & Hitchcock NY 1945:p442: "Mullins, Master William (c1580-1621)- shopkeeper of Dorking Surrey England, Mar Mullins, Mrs Alice (- 1621) Probably Mullins' 2nd or 3rd wife, Child Priscilla (c1602-1685) Mar John Alden (see Hired Hands below) c 1622, 9 children, Brother Joseph (c 1614-1621).
Mayflower Web Pages, Caleb Johnson, 1998
Ancestral File Ver 4.19 8LC1-4G.
1. Immigration; 5 Aug 1620, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA. "Mayflower", from Leyden Holland via Southampton England.
Alice married William MULLINS, Sr, son of John MULLYNS and Joane BRIDGER, in 1595 in Dorking, Surrey, England. (William MULLINS, Sr was born about 1572-1578 in Dorking, Surrey, England, christened in 1578 in Dorking, Surrey, England, died on 21 Feb 1620-1621 in Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA and was buried in 1621 in Dorking, Surrey, England.)